Peppermint has a fresh, herbaceous, strong minty aroma. It has cooling and refreshing properties, a stimulant, good for waking up and staying awake and focused.
Analgesic, antidepressant, anti-infectious, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Improves breathing, a decongestant.
Use topically on wrists, feet, chest, or back of head(for waking up) or diffuse in your room.
- Reduces redness, irritation and itchiness
- Helps headaches and migraines
- Clears sinuses, good for asthma, bronchitis, respiratory problems
- Helps with colds
- Improves focus and alertness
- Fights mental fatigue
- Helps with motion sickness and nausea
Blend with: Lavender, juniper, rosemary, lemon balm, pine, basil, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium