Probably the most versatile out of all the oils. The fragrance is floral, delicate, soothing and calming to the mind, body and spirit. Often used in spiritual and yoga practices, meditation and massages.
Apply topically on wrists, feet, temples, pulse points or chest, or use in a diffuser.
It has antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. Good for sensitive skin.
· Sleep remedy
· Soothing and relaxing properties both for mind and body, stress-reducer
· Use as a skin toner, or after sun exposure, natural skin cooling effect
· Great mosquito repellent, sooths insect bites and stings
· Combine with Epsom salts for an incredible bath time
· Helping heal minor cuts and burns, scar prevention and treatment,
Blend with: Rose Geranium, lemon, cypress, chamomile, juniper, tea tree, rosemary, lemongrass