Ylang Ylang has a rich, romantic, floral, sweet and balsamic aroma.
It is uplifting and an aphrodisiac. It is often used in meditative and spiritual practices.
It has sedative, seductive, soothing, calming and mood-boosting properties. Often incorporated into skin and hair cosmetics, as well as perfumes.
Use topically on wrists, temples, chest, feet or as perfume, incorporate in massages, or diffuse in room.
- Balances energies, helps achieve harmony and boost positive emotions
- Anti-fatigue and antidepressant
- Great for hair and skin, promotes hair growth, anti-aging
- Helps fight nervousness and irritability
- Stress reducer
- Fights physical exhaustion
- Improves libido and sex performance
Blend with: Rose Geranium, rose Otto, jasmine, cedarwood, sandalwood, bergamot, lemon, mandarin, clary sage, neroli, orange, vetiver, patchouli, palmarosa, grapefruit, clove
Interesting fact: Indonesians cover the beds of newly-weds with Ylang Ylang flowers to boost the experience, bring harmony and balance energies of the newly married couples.